Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hungry Rico Strikes Again

Rico has a way of getting what he wants, and what he wants is almost always food. Sometimes he begs, sometimes he steals (an Egg McMuffin incident at my former office comes to mind), and lately he charms Lana into sharing her food.

Our kitchen table is in perfect harmony with Rico getting yummy delicious people food and Lana getting entertained by the funny, starving dog. I think that's what they call a symbiotic relationship, right? I haven't consulted a science book since certain counties in Georgia began revising textbooks to remove talk of things like evolution, so it's quite possible that the term now describes the interaction between dinosaurs Jesus horses and the disciples. Hooray for the South! Now I'm off to a Harry Potter book burning. Please enjoy the following video clip while I'm gone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home