Saturday, May 26, 2007

Long Weekend, Long Overdue

Hooray for Memorial Day weekend! It’s been a very busy couple of weeks for me, what with all the baby wrangling, working, house cleaning, burger grilling, and season finale watching that I’ve been engaged in. But thanks to my good friend, TiVo, I’ve been able to catch the finales of all my favorite shows despite the fact that Lana allows me no more than 15 minutes of television viewing at a time. Man, do I love TiVo. If we are ever forced to evacuate our home, I will save TiVo right after Lana, Rico, my jewelry, my photo albums, my Norman Carter basketball camp t-shirts, and my Ronald McDonald melamine plate. That assumes, of course, that John can evacuate under his own power. If not, I’ll have to squeeze him into the car right after I make sure those shirts are safe.

The end of another television season means it’s time for me to sit down with TiVo to evaluate our season pass list. We’ve concluded that many of our favorite shows are still in great form, like Lost (best finale this year), The Office, Scrubs, and Bones. But one finale was so terrible that we are forced to take drastic measures. So, Grey’s Anatomy, TiVo and I have discussed it and we are letting you go. You used to be campy and fun, but now you are just sad and ridiculous. Kind of like Britney Spears.

Did the Grey’s finale depress you too? If so, check out this video of Lana demonstrating her most excellent waving skills. It will make your day a little better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home