Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Gibberish Monologue

Over the past month Lana’s vocalizations have consisted mostly of long, uninterrupted squeals and screams. What they lacked in natural breaks and rhythms, they more than made up for in decibel level.

Then, on Monday morning Lana abruptly discovered syllables. The very sudden change in speech pattern makes me feel like I fell asleep with a tiny Italian roommate and woke up with a Japanese one. I can’t understand either language, but I can at least recognize the difference.

Without further ado, allow me to introduce Lana 2.0, the Gibberish Monologuer. Emphatic hand waving and podium banging also included.



(If you cannot view this video, it is likely that YouTube is blocked by your place of work. Consider a move to a less oppressive office environment.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She talks with such passion :)

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home