Friday, August 25, 2006

Pregnant and Fabulous?

To celebrate my last day in the office, my friends at work took me to lunch at Mary Macs. Sabrina brought along her camera and was snapping pictures of the occasion when I expressed my embarrassment at having photos taken in my bloated state. Our normally reserved Flash developer, Kenn, advised me to "just flip my hair back and look fabulous!"

These days I'm less concerned about looking fabulous and more focused on keeping the three pair of pants and five shirts that still fit clean. I've become the stereotypical pregnant lady who ends up dribbling food down onto her belly at every single meal. Eating becomes quite a challenge when your belly requires you to sit two feet away from your plate.

The good news is that I should only need to wear my extra large pregnancy clothes for a few more days. I’m scheduled to show up at the hospital on Tuesday morning to get the baby birthing process started. Holy shit. I’m going to have a baby! Now that is fabulous.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, you have redefined fabulosity during this pregnancy! Can't wait to see your pretty little one! :)

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home