Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Happy "Day of the Beast"

Dear Baby Girl,

Today is 6/06/06, a day that many have feared and one that I gave no consideration to until I turned the page of my daily Baby Owner’s Manual desk calendar this morning. If it’s the end of the world as we know it, then I feel fine. Judging by the ruckus you’ve been raising in my belly for the past few days and your insatiable desire for chocolate, so do you.

Yesterday I piped in music directly to my belly from headphones for the first time. I’m not sure if you loved it or hated it, but you clearly had strong opinions that you displayed through pronounced kicks, punches, and what was surely a head-butt. You already have eclectic taste in music, favoring “Piano Sonata in C” by Baby Einstein and “Let Go” by Frou Frou. I can’t wait to find out how you react to some random samplings from your father’s iPod. Let’s hope you like the big hits of the 80’s.

Love,
Mom

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home