Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Snoogle Me Rico

One of my favorite new maternity comfort items is my Snoogle body pillow. It is shaped like a giant letter "C" with a place to support your head on one end and your legs on the other. It has made sleeping on my left side much more bearable, although I still long for the days of snoozing comfortably on my back.

Rico has also developed an appreciation for the Snoogle, and commandeers it any time I get out of bed. This isn’t terribly surprising, considering the dog spends most of his days lying on our guest bed on top of a pile of blankets and pillows that he carefully arranges in a way that ensures no inch of paw or tail touches a hard surface. Where else would he sleep, on the floor? That space is especially reserved for rolling around with toys and expressing his anal glands. He’s a very sophisticated dog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home