Sunday, June 11, 2006

Baby Shower Surprise

My pregnancy has thus far been full of surprises, some good (it’s a girl - yeah!) and some bad (my feet look like fat sausages - bleck!). One of the sweetest surprises was the baby shower that my tennis friends gave me on Saturday, a shower that they cleverly disguised as a post-season cookout.

Our baby girl received some lovely gifts and some sporty gear that will help us mold her into the next teenage tennis phenom. We also got a sneak preview of what she will look like from the Play-Doh renderings created by the guests. The winning entry from Suzanne is to the right.

I love the expression on her face. It says, “Oops - I think I may have pulled out your entire uterus. My bad!”

More photos from the shower

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I am so proud of Placenta Baby! She was Bob's idea though -- must give credit where credit is due.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home